MA Psych, RCC, RP
Masters of Arts - Counselling Psychology, Registered Clinical Counsellor (BCACC), Canadian Certified Counsellor and Psychotherapist (CCPA), Collaborative Divorce Coach, Child Specialist
Experience & Approach
Abby has comprehensive experience and specialized training in the treatment of Eating Disorders, Separation and Divorce Counselling, Collaborative Divorce and Family Mediation. Abby also provides Interdisciplinary Collaborative Divorce Training with Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and presents in the Lower Mainland on Divorce and Eating Disorders.
She brings compassion, sensitivity and non-judgmental support to those struggling with such as issues as unhealthy relationships with food and eating disorders; relationship conflict, depression, anxiety, and for those going through the difficult transition of separation and/or divorce.
Abby uses her expertise in mediation, communication skills, family dynamics, child development and conflict resolution to promote a more co-operative separation and divorce. The focus is on continued learning, growth and change as clients move from pain and uncertainty to new possibilities.
- Charter Member of BC Collaborative Roster Society
- Member of the International Association for Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Member of Collaborative Divorce Vancouver, Board of Directors, current co-chair
- Member of Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- Member of North Shore Alternative Dispute Resolutions Group
- Member of National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA)
- Member of National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD)
Learn about our: services offered